I live in a mobile home and had a new dryer installed a few months ago. The company that installed the dryer put the vent down underneath the mobile home. I know that there is some natural air that flows underneath the mobile home, but I'm not sure if that is enough for carbon monoxide to escape without entering the home. I have a few carbon monoxide detectors, but they haven't been set off. I have a 15-17' run to get a new vent installed to the outside of the home. Do you know if the vent that they installed is ok?